Welcome to Advent Business Sales!
“We sell Businesses not advertising space”
Why choose Advent?
- We’ve sold many Businesses: As an established business transfer agent, we’ve sold many businesses in all sorts of sectors across the United Kingdom.
- We utilize the power of the internet: We advertise on business marketing websites that have hundreds of thousands of registered business buyers. One of these websites is visited by 23,000 business buyers per day!*
- We specialize in selling businesses: We specialize in marketing small, mid-market and corporate sized organizations that are typically seeking to achieve a final sale price figure between £25,000 & £12 Million. Call us to find out more about our bespoke marketing packages.
- We provide business appraisals: Our experienced consultants take into account a comprehensive range of variables to establish a realistic asking price.
- We respect client confidentiality: Advent can help you to market the sale of your business in a discreet manner. Call us today to find out more.
- We have a proactive approach to marketing businesses: Our proactive approach to marketing businesses has resulted in a significant number of satisfied clients. Click here to view video testimonies of satisfied clients.
- We provide regular updates and reports: Our dedicated sales team appreciates the importance of providing valuable feedback to all parties involved in a business sale transaction. Our clients receive regular reports on the progress of their sale.
- We have a motivated sales team: Our sales team is passionate about selling businesses and they’re incentivized to sell as many businesses as possible. It’s simple, the more they sell, the more they earn. This makes them politely aggressive when it comes to sales negotiations!
Serious about selling your business?
Call us today on 0844 800 90 92!
*Source: Businessesforsale.com. Information correct as of 4th July 2012.
Buying A Business?
Please use our search facilities below:
Businesses of the month
- OXFORDSHIRE KITCHEN AND DINING RETAIL
- Price: ££63,000 + SAV Leasehold Business
- Location: OXFORDSHIRE
- Business was founded by the vendor in 2012
Excellent customer reputation
Followers on both Twitter & Facebook
Scope to attend trade shows in London, Paris and Germany to develop the product range and bring new brands to the market of Oxford
A/T: £96,395 (10 months)
L/H: £63,000 + SAV
- View other Kitchen Related Businesses for sale
- NORFOLK CITY CENTRE FLORIST SHOP WITH SEVEN CAR PARKING SPACES
- Price: ££45,000 incl stock - CURRENTLY NOT TRADING Leaseho
- Location: NORFOLK
- The business was founded by the vendor 30 years ago and only ceased trading in February 2014
Trademark logo, brand name and website in place
Ideal for a full time working owner or family
L/H: £45,000 incl stock - CURRENTLY NOT TRADING
- View other Florists for sale